¿Cuándo estarán listos para jugar los mariscales novatos? ¿Podrán reemplazar los Chiefs a Tyreek Hill si es necesario? Estas son las preguntas que enfrentan los equipos de la NFL.
- 1Jalen RedmondOklahomaDT
- 2Ivan Pace Jr.CincinnatiILB
- 3Lonnie PhelpsKansasOLB
- 4Rejzohn WrightOregon StateCB
- 5Emil Ekiyor Jr.AlabamaOG
- 6Thomas IncoomCentral MichiganOLB
- 7Eli RicksAlabamaCB
- 8Joel WilsonCentral MichiganTE
- 9Ronnie HickmanOhio StateS
- 10Ali GayeLSUDE
- 11Bryce Ford-WheatonWest VirginiaWR
- 12Cameron BrownOhio StateCB
- 13Andre Carter IIArmyOLB
- 14Jerrod ClarkCoastal CarolinaDT
- 15Jason BrownleeSouthern MissWR
- 16Lance BoykinCoastal CarolinaCB
- 17Isaiah LandFlorida A&MOLB
- 18Keaton MitchellEast CarolinaRB
- 19Anthony JohnsonVirginiaCB
- 20Richard GouraigeFloridaOG
- 21T.J. BassOregonOT
- 22Brandon JosephNotre DameS
- 23Jaxson KirklandWashingtonOT
- 24Malik KnowlesKansas StateWR
- 25Jeremy BanksTennesseeILB
Joe Burrow plays through calf injury, leads Bengals to first win
Despite a calf injury, QB Joe Burrow played every offensive snap Monday night in helping the Bengals pick up their first win. "There is risk to go out there and potentially reinjure it," he said. "But there's also the risk to not go out there and be 0-3."
Ja'Marr Chase reflects on Bengals' big win on MNF
Ja'Marr Chase chats with Scott Van Pelt about the Bengals' much-needed victory over the Rams in a rematch of Super Bowl LVI.
Jalen Hurts endured flu-like symptoms during Eagles' victory
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts confirmed he played through flu-like symptoms during Monday's 25-11 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, telling reporters, "It's not the first time I've dealt with this or had to play with something like this."
Orlovsky on Bengals' win: 'A very mature performance by Joe Burrow'
Dan Orlovsky joins Scott Van Pelt to break down the performances by Joe Burrow and the Bengals' defense in a win vs. the Rams on MNF.
Burrow shakes off calf injury, throws for a season-high 259 yards as Bengals beat the Rams 19-16
— After missing most of training camp with a calf injury, Joe Burrow is still working his way back into form.
Burrow on health after win vs. Rams: 'We're getting there'
Bengals QB Joe Burrow tells Laura Rutledge that he's still working toward 100% recovery of his strained calf.